Extensive experience in climate change adaptation and mitigation planning with a focus upon building community resiliency and adaptive capacity. Strong background in planning policy, regulation and process, in addition to consultation experience. Traveled and worked extensively in remote, rural communities throughout BC and northern Alberta, as well as in Nunavut and the Yukon.
Goal is to collaborate with other professionals on projects in the following areas:
1) Land use and community planning
2) Climate change adaptation planning
3) Asset management planning (ie. strategic asset management plans)
4) Renewable energy planning
5) Brownfield / contaminated site planning
6) Facilitation, engagement and consultation
.... to name a few areas of professional focus and interest.
The more FUN! side of me seeks to collaborate with folks who would like to explore and expand upon social capital and impact as a crucial element of business.
I also have an interest and passion for community engagement with a focus on increasing community resiliency and adaptive capacity which enables community members to aptly respond to events according to their own paradigms.